Han Min Ohn
Evil are people
Evil are people but not a race
Killers and crooks every race braces
Evil are people but not a country
A prison-free condition can few states be.
Evil are people but not a faith
Believing everything for a bait
Evil are people but not a system
A soulless tool to rewrite the program.
Evil are people but not wealth
Way to collect it not many do care
Evil are people but not power
Not many know how to use it proper.
Evil are people but not fame
Using every way to raise their names
Evil are people but not a gun
A lifeless thing to will a command.
Han Min Ohn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Evil are people by Han Min Ohn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mechanical Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life on the edge, Stephen Brian Brady
- The Miracle in a Poem, Sandra Feldman
- Angels Come (Haiku), Sambanath Denis
- love for jezebel, ademola oluwabusayo
- Process Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Growing Older, Kyle Schlicher
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray
- pitter patter pong, lee fones
- Slice Of Heaven, RoseAnn V. Shawiak