I am evil for my thoughts
I am evil for meaness
I am evil for my sadness
I am evil for my mind
people go bad people go good....
I am evil on a night like this
I am evil on a day like this
I am evil on a mornig like this
people are evil day and night.....
I am evil in my dreams
I am evil in my house
I am evil at my work
Peaple are evil every where and no where? ........
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Evil by alberta wildcat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA
- what should be forgotten next, RIC S. BASTASA
- feelings creep like vines on a trellis, RIC S. BASTASA
- Tears Of Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Laid Down My Sword, Captain Cur
- Minds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak