I am evil for my thoughts
I am evil for meaness
I am evil for my sadness
I am evil for my mind
people go bad people go good....
I am evil on a night like this
I am evil on a day like this
I am evil on a mornig like this
people are evil day and night.....
I am evil in my dreams
I am evil in my house
I am evil at my work
Peaple are evil every where and no where? ........
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Evil by alberta wildcat )
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid
- Aurora, Naveed Khalid
- Mythology, Naveed Khalid
- Gifts Of Heredity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On His Metaphysics, Naveed Khalid
- Pining Daily, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mandrake, Naveed Khalid
- Breathing Easier Now, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Surge, the Night Unseen: There Is a Dawn, Aeronius D. McCoy