Everything I do
Everything i have i give,
nothing left with me that've not given,
i am lost in the search of you.
Satto-voce i whispered your name.
From deep within your thought travails,
should there be need for sacrifice,
here my life is, take it.
I will sacrifice, i will give it all.
For In you i've known the pleasure of living,
if it is care, i care than i love mylife.
Everything of me is yours,
come, take me, do with me as you please.
Love is blind, they say,
but in loving you am not only blind,
i am deaf, blind, senseless and defenceless.
For the things i've known am ignorant of,
what else can i give?
What else do you need.
If after all this, there still no love,
what hope lie for me?
What pleasure have you in my pain?
For how long shall light and dark gather my days in woe from your love unreturned?
Here is my hand, will you take it?
Or will you leave me and walk away?
As i dance the misery tune of a rejected Love?
micheal john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Everything I do by micheal john )
- This unknown world, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Grace, Scott J. Shepard
- My chidhood poem collection -2, soulful heart
- Pleasant Weather, Royal Flower
- Friend-Zoned, Foster Teegarden
- My chidhood poem collection -1, soulful heart
- Switch Your Words, inas essa
- All opposites are ours, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Change of Thought, Scott J. Shepard
- Will They Never Know The Looking Glass W.., mary douglas
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)