Everyone's Burdens I Shall Bare
News I can't completely handle,
News no one wants to hear.
The pressure pushes me down so far,
Crushing me under its mighty weight.
In the hospital we sat and waited,
In the hospital we got the news.
In the hospital is where she's at,
In the hospital is where she'll stay.
My coat sleeves wrapping around my neck,
Squeezing ever so slightly tighter.
I'm suffocating within its tight grasp,
I'll bare all you burdens,
No matter how it ends.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Everyone's Burdens I Shall Bare by Natasha Foster )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Vagabond, James Tate
- Wisdom or Behaviour!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Bright Pink Lipstick, Electric Lady
- Nazuk to Phool Bhi Hain, Aftab Alam
- COPLA 85 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Home Came LeBron, Ima Ryma
- If Tears Could Turn To That, Luis Estable
- A Tiny Black Spider, Daniel Brick
- Anticipation..., Dieter Ian Maree
- The Horrors of Hell, Luis Estable