Everyone's Burdens I Shall Bare
News I can't completely handle,
News no one wants to hear.
The pressure pushes me down so far,
Crushing me under its mighty weight.
In the hospital we sat and waited,
In the hospital we got the news.
In the hospital is where she's at,
In the hospital is where she'll stay.
My coat sleeves wrapping around my neck,
Squeezing ever so slightly tighter.
I'm suffocating within its tight grasp,
I'll bare all you burdens,
No matter how it ends.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Everyone's Burdens I Shall Bare by Natasha Foster )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Rapture, John Lars Zwerenz
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Is this why Kurdistan?, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Filthy Creature, Shemsi Elsani
- Hear The Rain Typing, Kyle Schlicher
- 12 Hour Ceasefire, Not Here
- An english Or American Beauty Want I For.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cancer, Nassy Fesharaki
- Choosing The China Pattern For The Weddi.., mary douglas
- Bending lies into your truth, Leylek D. Sovura