Everyone's Burdens I Shall Bare
News I can't completely handle,
News no one wants to hear.
The pressure pushes me down so far,
Crushing me under its mighty weight.
In the hospital we sat and waited,
In the hospital we got the news.
In the hospital is where she's at,
In the hospital is where she'll stay.
My coat sleeves wrapping around my neck,
Squeezing ever so slightly tighter.
I'm suffocating within its tight grasp,
I'll bare all you burdens,
No matter how it ends.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Everyone's Burdens I Shall Bare by Natasha Foster )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- hey ass-wipe, i love you, Mandolyn ...
- The Mystery Of Word, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Men who see no day, Zimba Sundrogo
- Handsome and king, hasmukh amathalal
- Stoned by sadness, Nalini Chaturvedi
- The Goodness of a Life-mate (Section-6 .., rajendran muthiah
- Heart to, hasmukh amathalal
- An Ode to my Tree, Kelly Curiel
- foliage, snehanair manikkath
- Love Lures Life! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE