I fear my words are too small to describe stupidity in all its timelessness. And I wonder how better could have my thoughts been expressed then when stupidity can't hold her horrors tight and just speaks for itself.
When you walk out of darkness, open a door convinced to be blinded by the true flaming light of a better reality; and see the nothingness of a content blank. It is then that you are hopeless, then thoughts are gone and roughly, your wobbly heart strikes an even more deeply dark reality; that you know regretedly always in you'll be.
You listen child. ignore big words of meaning and thruth; forget of finding truth wehter it be love or cheap-movie quoted philosophy, for your innocence will be drowned in an uncessairily humain reality.
Aglia Nost's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Everyday Life by Aglia Nost )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- yup, you know i love you, Mandolyn ...
- Time Machine, Tammy Ashton
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE SWIMMING POOL الب.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Aemulus, Arik Fletcher
- Take it all it's entirely all for you baby, Mark Heathcote
- Confused Sea Gods, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- A Cookie Jar, Heather Burns
- Anger, Steve Gregory
- THERE MUST BE A CURFEW ON ALL CATS GLOBAL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Coincidence is hope for a non-believer, Jorge Rolon