Everybody Is Different
Many people sees the other incompetent,
Sure, because each of us has a different content.
Each person grow up and had a different upbringing,
For what is right in one's eye, the other has no feeling.
Nobody can force the other, which would be dictatorship,
Each has his/her destiny, plays out a role at his finger tip.
Each generation has a few who receive the meaning,
That, what we sow (think) comes back to us never ending.
No matter how it looks like they stop willing, blaming, anger, hatred and greed,
They'll live in calm, peace, health, wealth and happiness as a good seed.
They will understand the secret of life and living,
Even the tornado will skip over them, never touching.
Hell, Heaven, even Paradise is here for those who calms down,
Setting their sail to the wind, wherever they are, that is their happy town,
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow them in all the days of their life,
And they'll dwell in the house of the Lord forever, never being in strife.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Everybody Is Different by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Isolation, Arno Le Roux
- Gramps Is Still Nuts about Granny, Donal Mahoney
- A SCARE COMES BACK, Satish Verma
- End of harvest, Nassy Fesharaki
- IT IS NATURE OF ALL MOTHERS, alexander opicho
- सूर्य का अवतरण ढूँढते रह गए (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- Young Man on a Bad Trip, Donal Mahoney
- The Golden Gate, Edward Kofi Louis
- Words - The Heart of Imagination?, Darlene Walsh
- With Your Vocation, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- trash bag, rwetewrt erwtwer
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)