Everybody Is Different
Many people sees the other incompetent,
Sure, because each of us has a different content.
Each person grow up and had a different upbringing,
For what is right in one's eye, the other has no feeling.
Nobody can force the other, which would be dictatorship,
Each has his/her destiny, plays out a role at his finger tip.
Each generation has a few who receive the meaning,
That, what we sow (think) comes back to us never ending.
No matter how it looks like they stop willing, blaming, anger, hatred and greed,
They'll live in calm, peace, health, wealth and happiness as a good seed.
They will understand the secret of life and living,
Even the tornado will skip over them, never touching.
Hell, Heaven, even Paradise is here for those who calms down,
Setting their sail to the wind, wherever they are, that is their happy town,
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow them in all the days of their life,
And they'll dwell in the house of the Lord forever, never being in strife.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Everybody Is Different by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Your, Umasree Raghunath
- coal on the asphalt, a mile away, Mandolyn ...
- Jostled here and there, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Over the seas Over the waves, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Reunion, Umasree Raghunath
- Over The Edge Over The Slippery Ledges, Emmanuel George Cefai
- World War One, P.D. Turner
- The Poet-Seer irresistible, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Slow Fast But sure, Emmanuel George Cefai
- My Mocking Jay, Aaron Waingrow