Everybody Is Different
Many people sees the other incompetent,
Sure, because each of us has a different content.
Each person grow up and had a different upbringing,
For what is right in one's eye, the other has no feeling.
Nobody can force the other, which would be dictatorship,
Each has his/her destiny, plays out a role at his finger tip.
Each generation has a few who receive the meaning,
That, what we sow (think) comes back to us never ending.
No matter how it looks like they stop willing, blaming, anger, hatred and greed,
They'll live in calm, peace, health, wealth and happiness as a good seed.
They will understand the secret of life and living,
Even the tornado will skip over them, never touching.
Hell, Heaven, even Paradise is here for those who calms down,
Setting their sail to the wind, wherever they are, that is their happy town,
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow them in all the days of their life,
And they'll dwell in the house of the Lord forever, never being in strife.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Everybody Is Different by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Poets everywhere, hasmukh amathalal
- New Sandwich, Von Kimball Barney
- Careless, Foster Teegarden
- Butterflies, Deborah Kelley
- Blurred, Foster Teegarden
- Marble Steps, Morgan Michaels
- Fabulous rich, hasmukh amathalal
- Always, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- The condition again, hasmukh amathalal
- Oatmeal Omelet, Von Kimball Barney
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)