Every Ball of Yarn Unravelled
Age twenty - When I first discovered my eyes could drink moonlight...
twenty years old, for me, was an age where all battles
could be won; all mysteries solved
Where there was hope for Life's pain to be dissolved;
When all cancers could be killed,
and all voids filled.
A time when all roads could be traveled,
and every ball of yarn unravelled,
simply for the cat's delight.
Ray Quesada's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Every Ball of Yarn Unravelled by Ray Quesada )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Nothing to my sleep!, Gedion Onyango
- 154. The Path Of Life, John Westlake
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Language, Our Friend, Sandra Feldman
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there.., Mandolyn ...
- Revealed, John Onyeme
- Groom is the Cadaver, Pintu Mahakul
- Sleep deprived, Matthew Holloway
- More Than Just Memories, David Whalen
- Legacy, Matthew Holloway