In the mist of living I desired to reach the shore
Why I started? I myself do not know
But started, I-
A question I am,
Answer to be found!
Like a wordless expression, life emerged
I am not the reason behind
I have been framed-
I am subsisting…
On the rendezvous of world
I am holding my existence
Before my continuation ends
I yearn to reach the shore-
I thought that I am moving on
Actually I am staying on…
I felt that I am going on
In fact I am growing on…
My journey was carried out
Ironically, I got caught in the journey itself!
I try and try…
O shore, I pray to you
Please come and pick me you yourself
O shore, once we meet
Will there be difference between you and myself?
An emergence should have mergence
An element should have eventual elegance!
ROCHISH MON's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (EVENTUAL ELEGANCE by ROCHISH MON )
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney