Evelyn Nesbitt liked the good life,
wasn't cut out to be a good wife;
she drove Stanley to distraction,
and caused Harry to take action.
He put a bullet into Stanley's brain,
became known for his infamous fame;
Evelyn Nesbitt, took life on the wing,
after her scandalous Red Velvet Swing.
Stan, the architect, loved the young girls,
took them out, for high social whirls;
took them to hidden places, for tea,
and took away, their virginity.
Evelyn Nesbitt, wasn't high class,
but men loved her and her fine a..;
why she chose Harry is rather hazy,
for she didn't know that he was crazy.
Evelyn Nesbitt, liked the good life,
it banished her daily worldly strife;
she loved fine food, and lovely fur,
what the heck... can you blame her?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Evelyn Nesbitt... by David Lessard )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hacked Off, Phil Soar
- punch the clock if you can make a fist, Mandolyn ...
- Tom The Badger, Phil Soar
- NotVery PC, Phil Soar
- Disguise, Aparna Chatterjee
- WHITE: The colour of pride, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- Elimination of Stress and Strife in My L.., K J Force
- Philip's Philippines, Richard Thripp
- less, lee fones
- Boven de Mens'lijkheid, Madrason writer