Samuel Philip Melton
Risen eminently high
Flowing with foliose silhouetted riparian before the silver ink blue sky
The luminous cynosure hung, exceeding hours of eventide
Enforcing undeniable verbocide
Nay upon the phrase and notion of true darkness a viable item to state
Above the velocious sliver, not one to obdurate
Contrariwise to the serene coruscating scintilla of points by my zenith
The eldritch rage beneath
A dulcet moment
A time evanescent
The span, I sat upon
The appearance nearly lissom
If at a mondegreen fail to recognise the unavoidable awesome
A potential panacea
But only the penumbra of ataraxia
Élan in attitude
An obfuscate location to brood
In the wonderful bucolic, guided into
A solitary fail to describe an ineffable imbroglio
Although an athirst for all to be shown
Not to be gone but remembered and known
Your own perspective does perpetrate
The recreation of which nothing can become or to which, per mutate.
There reminiscing a thought of a tryst, to now lament
So then, perfections eternal perhaps not implied, unenforced, temporary and questionably are then not meant?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Evanescent Erstwhile by Samuel Philip Melton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick