For my thousand dreams and broken wing,
As some final words what would you sing?
How gentle I was or how righteous my acts,
In midst of strong winds how I stayed intact!
How much I loved and how I’ll be missed,
How boldly I saw death and gently kissed,
What would you say? The truth or some lie?
While mourning for me when I simply die?
Silence will win where life looses the game,
Unspoken words cause tears from my frame!
Magic Box's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Eulogy by Magic Box )
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris