Eternity Of Nothing
Certain failure of mind...
Corrosion started thousands of years ago...
Passed on for generations
There is no debate...
The concept of reality...
Is too much for you to handle
You are insignificant and alone...
Your death holds no meaning...
You will stay below...
Waste away in mortality of time...
Every passing day taking you closer...
To eternity of nothing
You are futile and frail...
Your life has no purpose...
You will one day cease to exist...
There is no escape from reality.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eternity Of Nothing by Nihil Existentia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jenn Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jenn Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jenn Toner
- I Am Not There, Jenn Toner
- An Angel For A Friend, Jenn Toner
- Hobble About Lame, Richard Thripp