I praise the One who forgave my debt,
For my future needs He already met.
Once and for all upon a Mount,
Love poured forth like a fount.
One life for the world was the cost,
And so a Shepherd came for the lost.
When He said 'It is finished.',
Love for the world soon diminished.
The path is set before me,
As far as I can see.
Blood paid the tolls I cross for free,
To pave the way to eternity.
I cannot wait 'til that day,
When I hear Him say,
'Faithful servant welcome home.'
I will realize I was never alone.
And weeping in my Father's embrace,
I'll finally see my Saviors face.
Andrew Hinton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eternity by Andrew Hinton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- putin and napoleon, co the skipper
- Poet And Poem, Ruma Chaudhuri
- My Dream, Kripa Bhardwaj
- Under the Tamaring Tree (St. Patrick's A.., Leonard Dabydeen
- Prime Truth - 83, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 82, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara