I praise the One who forgave my debt,
For my future needs He already met.
Once and for all upon a Mount,
Love poured forth like a fount.
One life for the world was the cost,
And so a Shepherd came for the lost.
When He said 'It is finished.',
Love for the world soon diminished.
The path is set before me,
As far as I can see.
Blood paid the tolls I cross for free,
To pave the way to eternity.
I cannot wait 'til that day,
When I hear Him say,
'Faithful servant welcome home.'
I will realize I was never alone.
And weeping in my Father's embrace,
I'll finally see my Saviors face.
Andrew Hinton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eternity by Andrew Hinton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Feet, Randy McClave
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey