There are many loves, in many ways,
Loves for today, but not for always,
That's not the same, that's not the same
That's not the same way, I love you,
With joy and pain, almost insane,
This passion burns me through and through.
In every drop of limpid rain,
I see your face, I hear your name
The wind conveys it's Mystery,
But can't take you away from me.
And so we travel, hand in hand,
Love takes us to our promised land,
I swear forever this shall be,
A love, beyond Eternity.
Sandra Feldman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eternal Love by Sandra Feldman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Night, Apurva Prabhudesai
- MOTHER EARTH SANCTUARY CAFÉ, Suzae Chevalier
- Blazing Temples, Buxton Shippy
- Why Haven't You Spoken Yet, Jake?, Maung Khett Seinn
- snow person, lee fones
- Hanging above the blue, Janet Armstrong
- Truth in Prose, Patrick van der Loos
- Mindless Muddle, alex sarich
- The Autistic Land (Sonnet), Maria Magdalena Biela
- Love is love....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL