There are many loves, in many ways,
Loves for today, but not for always,
That's not the same, that's not the same
That's not the same way, I love you,
With joy and pain, almost insane,
This passion burns me through and through.
In every drop of limpid rain,
I see your face, I hear your name
The wind conveys it's Mystery,
But can't take you away from me.
And so we travel, hand in hand,
Love takes us to our promised land,
I swear forever this shall be,
A love, beyond Eternity.
Sandra Feldman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eternal Love by Sandra Feldman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Tomorrow I, Sadiqullah Khan
- Elegy To A Gypsy Lass, richard harris
- Firewater, Sadiqullah Khan
- Multiplied By Each Mind, Margaret Alice Second
- de reporter, co the skipper
- Knock the Door Down, Sadiqullah Khan
- Trails Of Love, Lilly Emery
- The Scars, Sadiqullah Khan
- Much Grief, Sadiqullah Khan
- Coffee Republic, Sadiqullah Khan