Blessed I am!
For, I am snatched:
Away from burning sulphur,
And my tears are swiped off
The revolt I made, against God
Will not be remembered forever
Neither had I meditated for long hours,
Nor I starved for years together for 'SALVATION'
But realized the sinful nature in me,
Knew that my good deeds count nothing: In the sight of LORD ALMIGHTY
Accepted JESUS CHRIST as my personal savior,
And had faith on the CROSS!
I was comforted; for I was redeemed from sins
By the everlasting grace of God,
My wages of sin were Paid!
I am no more in chains of sin.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Eternal Life' by Queeny Gona )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- HELPLESS, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- A piece of my ground, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Tick Tock, Michael Mira
- Love Burns, Khairul Ahsan
- Whispers, Mihaela Pirjol
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady
- I Think, tallulah montegue
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer