Blessed I am!
For, I am snatched:
Away from burning sulphur,
And my tears are swiped off
The revolt I made, against God
Will not be remembered forever
Neither had I meditated for long hours,
Nor I starved for years together for 'SALVATION'
But realized the sinful nature in me,
Knew that my good deeds count nothing: In the sight of LORD ALMIGHTY
Accepted JESUS CHRIST as my personal savior,
And had faith on the CROSS!
I was comforted; for I was redeemed from sins
By the everlasting grace of God,
My wages of sin were Paid!
I am no more in chains of sin.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Eternal Life' by Queeny Gona )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey
- Something and something, gajanan mishra
- OUR PAINS AND OUR SUFFERINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Colors Of The Rainbow, Anthony Daniels
- Hiccup, binod bastola
- Life and death..how we come and how we g.., krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- You need me, gajanan mishra
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas