The Eta Aquarids do be
Yearly meteor shower show,
April and May nightly to see
As through the heavens Earth does go.
From Halley's Comet, a spin off
From the Comet's trip by the Sun,
Leaving a trail of Comet cough,
Passed through by the Earth's orbit run.
The blazing light show does appear
As the Aquarids' pieces smash
Into Earth's upper atmoshere,
And burn up brightly in a flash.
Halley's Comet's reminding track,
'It will take time but I'll be back.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eta Aquarids by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -56, Ronjoy Brahma
- A Balancing Bow? (Advaita), Monk E. Biz
- Small Share Fleeced Investors Go Belly Up, Terence G. Craddock
- I am in the sea, gajanan mishra
- Goddess of England, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Half-Salary Jesuit Masters, Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -55, Ronjoy Brahma
- Son of Truth, gajanan mishra
- False redemption, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -54, Ronjoy Brahma