The Eta Aquarids do be
Yearly meteor shower show,
April and May nightly to see
As through the heavens Earth does go.
From Halley's Comet, a spin off
From the Comet's trip by the Sun,
Leaving a trail of Comet cough,
Passed through by the Earth's orbit run.
The blazing light show does appear
As the Aquarids' pieces smash
Into Earth's upper atmoshere,
And burn up brightly in a flash.
Halley's Comet's reminding track,
'It will take time but I'll be back.'
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eta Aquarids by Ima Ryma )
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri
- In Joyous Distress, Margaret Alice Second
- PRETTY THOUGHTS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest