The Eta Aquarids do be
Yearly meteor shower show,
April and May nightly to see
As through the heavens Earth does go.
From Halley's Comet, a spin off
From the Comet's trip by the Sun,
Leaving a trail of Comet cough,
Passed through by the Earth's orbit run.
The blazing light show does appear
As the Aquarids' pieces smash
Into Earth's upper atmoshere,
And burn up brightly in a flash.
Halley's Comet's reminding track,
'It will take time but I'll be back.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eta Aquarids by Ima Ryma )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Holly Moon
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)