The Eta Aquarids do be
Yearly meteor shower show,
April and May nightly to see
As through the heavens Earth does go.
From Halley's Comet, a spin off
From the Comet's trip by the Sun,
Leaving a trail of Comet cough,
Passed through by the Earth's orbit run.
The blazing light show does appear
As the Aquarids' pieces smash
Into Earth's upper atmoshere,
And burn up brightly in a flash.
Halley's Comet's reminding track,
'It will take time but I'll be back.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eta Aquarids by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- scary ghost, lee fones
- All That Life Is About, Margaret Alice Second
- frog on pug, sallam yassin
- Invincible, Jackie Osae
- See The Girls, Sell The Photos of, As Yo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- in/out, co the skipper
- I Cannot Hold Israel Guilty Merely, The .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Homecoming, David Lewis Paget
- A Battle Within, Manauwer Raza
- To My Family, Elia Michael