Essence of Anger: the certainty
there can be no unselfish deed.
Could any such prove true
Anger (every spit of it) and its spawn
might like a summer storm
collapse upon itself
and end in an idyll.
Essence of Evil: the certainty
there can be no fool
unworthy to have his trust waylaid
or chastened for being a fool-
Evil disbelieving Trust the catalyst
of the very health
of the Commonwealth.
Then make your choice-
whether no unselfish deed
whether no unworthy fool
be the affliction
of our breed,
I, who have decided,
say it isn't so.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Essences by Morgan Michaels )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dictionary, manthra har
- Car trouble, manthra har
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey