Shalom Freedman (Troy New York)
Erev Yom Kippur 5774
Erev Yom Kippur
Have I prepared properly?
My sins are still with me
I do not know how to return to
What is only good and right in me-
I need God’s Help and Forgiveness
I will pray with all my soul
But sin in mind nonetheless-
May God forgive us for our forbidden thoughts
And help us do mostly Good in the world-
Poet Other Poems
- 18 Definitions Of A Short Poem
- 18 Definitions Of Poetry
- A Day Is Ending and Nothing Has Been Don...
- A Day Is Gone
- A Day Without Poetry
- A Day Without Poetry/Is A Lost Day
- A Few Kind Words
- A Friend Is Gone (For Alex Auswaks)
- A Grandchild Gives New Hope In Life
- A Great And Unusual Happiness
- A Great Man Died
- A Lesson From Sam Berns Of Blessed Memor...
- A Life Is Lived The Way It Is Lived
- A Little Poem/ At Heart A Home
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.