Sir John Carr (1732-1807 / England)
Epigram On The Author And Eliza Frequently Disffering In Opinion
To such extremes were I and Bet
We quarrell'd every time we met,
To kiss, and be forgiven.
Sir John Carr
Submitted: Thursday, September 30, 2010
Sir John Carr's Other Poems
- A Roundelay
- A Song I
- A Song II
- Am Indian Massacre-Song
- An Irish Song
- Bamkruptcy Rendered Easy
- Epigram On The Author And Eliza Frequent...
- Epigram On Winning A Young Lady’s Money ...
- Epigram, Upon Seeing The Dilapidated Sta...
- Epitaph On A Friend
- Epitaph To The Memory Of A Worthy Man
- Farewell Lines To Bristol Hot Wells
- Impromptu Lines
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.