RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Tracing lines through ancient musical terms,
cutting through and around difficult situations.
Traipsing down avenues, looking for friends who
used to always be there.
Yet, nowadays traveling alone, despair etched in
Delving deeply into misty canyons of perverted
desires, capturing the essence of eternity in
whispers of silent voices from hidden yesterdays.
Allowing visions to appear and begin again at
every turn, somersaulting into rays of sunshine,
talking incessantly while choosing designs of
Creating diagrams and formulas from entrusted
memories etched inside brains.
Fulfilling empty promises made in desperation,
residing, coiled up tightly in mazes, forgotten
on pages of tomorrow.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Entrusted Memories by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- For our crimes, hasmukh amathalal
- A Lone In The Jungle., Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Hypnosis, Naveed Khalid
- Dancing with Santa, Kirti Gupta
- Welcome to Heaven, Tayyab Ijaz
- Shakespeherian Rag, Naveed Khalid
- God with Us, Paul Sebastian
- Cloze, Naveed Khalid
- Peshawar massacre, Ejaz Khan
- A Musk Rose, Naveed Khalid