RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Tracing lines through ancient musical terms,
cutting through and around difficult situations.
Traipsing down avenues, looking for friends who
used to always be there.
Yet, nowadays traveling alone, despair etched in
Delving deeply into misty canyons of perverted
desires, capturing the essence of eternity in
whispers of silent voices from hidden yesterdays.
Allowing visions to appear and begin again at
every turn, somersaulting into rays of sunshine,
talking incessantly while choosing designs of
Creating diagrams and formulas from entrusted
memories etched inside brains.
Fulfilling empty promises made in desperation,
residing, coiled up tightly in mazes, forgotten
on pages of tomorrow.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Entrusted Memories by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Brewster's, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -48, Ronjoy Brahma
- Reign of Despair, Luca Menin
- Thoughts Of Prose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her pride and honor, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -47, Ronjoy Brahma
- Blood Of Innocence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Carbon and Life, douglas scotney
- Good-night love, good morning too, Mandolyn ...