RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Entrances Of Adversity
Twilight's evening stirs in gardens of hope,
instilling assets from above.
Tremors shake from within, drawing two
together for a lifetime of challenges and
Songs titillate and prod their way through
entrances of adversity.
Driving with experience, alighting on
avenues of grace, belonging to other
generations sent before me.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Entrances Of Adversity by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders