Born and raised here,
sharpened to take life head on without fear,
hardened not to shed a tear,
brought up to b the worlds spear.
Today is near but tomorrow is here,
mirage say nothing clear,
so just look here,
say every word in plain,
black or white blood is always red,
even those who consider themselves immortal do bleed.
Morning comes with glory,
as marriage is always a ceremony,
but birth of a divorce story,
it wont hurt if you say i am sorry.
Life is always a bitch,
one day you are hustling in the east,
next thing you know you are drinking down the beach,
at shores of life it is always sweet so i heard them preach.
Fear not have courage,
don't wait for me,
live your own life,
follow not my example,
imitate your inner person,
as we all have air castles.
Slums or estates,
it doesn't mater,
better life is what we are all after,
then we will sit down and enjoy life with smiles and laughter,
but with this walls and barriers i need you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ENTOURAGE by clifford mate )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A big thanks poem..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Not the One, Dean Meredith
- Bobwhite Calling, Kyle Schlicher
- Life, Death, Love! (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Bombs And Rain, Kyle Schlicher
- Prime Reasoning, F. J. Thomas
- Lets Try Again (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Let's Make Those Sad Tears Disappear (Se.., Ronald Chapman
- Hide and Seek, Dean Meredith
- In Rum, Beer, Brandy, Whiskey, See I My .., Bijay Kant Dubey