Born and raised here,
sharpened to take life head on without fear,
hardened not to shed a tear,
brought up to b the worlds spear.
Today is near but tomorrow is here,
mirage say nothing clear,
so just look here,
say every word in plain,
black or white blood is always red,
even those who consider themselves immortal do bleed.
Morning comes with glory,
as marriage is always a ceremony,
but birth of a divorce story,
it wont hurt if you say i am sorry.
Life is always a bitch,
one day you are hustling in the east,
next thing you know you are drinking down the beach,
at shores of life it is always sweet so i heard them preach.
Fear not have courage,
don't wait for me,
live your own life,
follow not my example,
imitate your inner person,
as we all have air castles.
Slums or estates,
it doesn't mater,
better life is what we are all after,
then we will sit down and enjoy life with smiles and laughter,
but with this walls and barriers i need you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ENTOURAGE by clifford mate )
- By Making My Soul Glow, Rohit Sapra
- Metre and melody, gajanan mishra
- The Rest, Frank Avon
- The kingdom, gajanan mishra
- The Headland Wreck, David Lewis Paget
- THE MIND OF POET, Kashif khan
- Spiritually Bound, Michael McParland
- Sky is red, Aftab Alam
- Musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(1440 - 1518)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)