Enrich Your Society
One who has some wealth
Wants to accumulate more
Desires keep increasing
Leading to a spiral spin.
Earning more is fine
Let it be by fair means
Earning by any means
Is totally undesirable.
Earn by creating jobs
Earn by increasing productivity
Earn by imparting knowledge
Earn while elevating society.
Earning provides motivation
Let it improve earning for others
Earning be not for the sake of earning
Let more opportunities open.
Invest what you earn
Let money be put to work
Let wealth generate wealth
For individuals and the nation.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Enrich Your Society by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Moral Roundabout, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Wheelwright, Ruth Manning-Sanders