Enrich Your Society
One who has some wealth
Wants to accumulate more
Desires keep increasing
Leading to a spiral spin.
Earning more is fine
Let it be by fair means
Earning by any means
Is totally undesirable.
Earn by creating jobs
Earn by increasing productivity
Earn by imparting knowledge
Earn while elevating society.
Earning provides motivation
Let it improve earning for others
Earning be not for the sake of earning
Let more opportunities open.
Invest what you earn
Let money be put to work
Let wealth generate wealth
For individuals and the nation.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Enrich Your Society by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate