Enjoying the Moonlight with the goddess of Nature
You saw I deserved to be loved; in my heart you shed light.
You saw I deserved to be comforted; you made my night bright.
You saw I deserved an embrace; and you let me hold you tight.
You saw I deserved to see your smile; you enhanced my sight.
You saw I deserved the breeze of nature; you gave me the moonlight.
Now as we stand out here enjoying the light; can I call you the goddess of my tonight?
Now as we stand here touching each others hearts; can you be my eternal love site?
It can never be hard before you have reconsidered your side.
They have never experienced your might; but i have chosen to go with you to heights.
Because I know you power.
Elwin Mwangi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Enjoying the Moonlight with the goddess of Nature by Elwin Mwangi )
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.40, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.39, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ v.38, Monk E. Biz
- Changes, Tex T Sarnie
- Mankind, Tex T Sarnie
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ v.37, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ v.36, Monk E. Biz
- What Obama..Years Sought...Served Up On .., James B. Earley
- The Dream Catcher, Savita Tyagi
- Believe In Your Own Life Again, Shalom Freedman
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)