RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Enjoying Our Italian Family
Loving my heritage, Italian in nature, I reminisce of days from yesterday when our family was still all together, singing, laughing, loving in unison.
Happy to be alive and enjoying one another's company every chance we had to be together.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Enjoying Our Italian Family by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley