If you cannot laugh or see the rainbow,
Your life is in misery for anything and anyhow.
Gripe over prizes, government or your family,
It is a sad existence if you do it daily.
No matter where you are now,
Stop believing what is around you anyhow
Nothing is real or permanent,
Nothing came itself or it is an accident.
Life is not just eating, drinking, working or gambling,
Life is what you make of it, after experiences are passing,
That is why we should find wisdom and understanding,
Neither works alone, just bigger problems creating.
Life is for enjoyment, look into the face of challenges,
Get to it, do your best, you created all those experiences.
Nobody can solve them only YOU,
Check your thinking that need to renew.
If you can believe them eventually you find true happiness,
If you find these encouraging sentences,
You are anyway on the good road and over the dark ages.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Enjoy Life. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- To Reward You, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pysch notes chapter 2, imani halley
- Wiles, Edward Kofi Louis
- FLIGHT OF ECSTASY, Donald R Charon
- dream and dreamer, binod bastola
- Sound And Silence, Edward Kofi Louis
- We are superior to all, Aftab Alam
- Love Deity, Aftab Alam
- Your Love Affairs With Nature, Edward Kofi Louis
- With love affairs, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- They Ask Me for Verses!, Jose Rizal
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(November 9 - 1937)