If you cannot laugh or see the rainbow,
Your life is in misery for anything and anyhow.
Gripe over prizes, government or your family,
It is a sad existence if you do it daily.
No matter where you are now,
Stop believing what is around you anyhow
Nothing is real or permanent,
Nothing came itself or it is an accident.
Life is not just eating, drinking, working or gambling,
Life is what you make of it, after experiences are passing,
That is why we should find wisdom and understanding,
Neither works alone, just bigger problems creating.
Life is for enjoyment, look into the face of challenges,
Get to it, do your best, you created all those experiences.
Nobody can solve them only YOU,
Check your thinking that need to renew.
If you can believe them eventually you find true happiness,
If you find these encouraging sentences,
You are anyway on the good road and over the dark ages.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Enjoy Life. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Battle of our own life, binod bastola
- Before you've brushed your teeth, Mark Heathcote
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk