If you cannot laugh or see the rainbow,
Your life is in misery for anything and anyhow.
Gripe over prizes, government or your family,
It is a sad existence if you do it daily.
No matter where you are now,
Stop believing what is around you anyhow
Nothing is real or permanent,
Nothing came itself or it is an accident.
Life is not just eating, drinking, working or gambling,
Life is what you make of it, after experiences are passing,
That is why we should find wisdom and understanding,
Neither works alone, just bigger problems creating.
Life is for enjoyment, look into the face of challenges,
Get to it, do your best, you created all those experiences.
Nobody can solve them only YOU,
Check your thinking that need to renew.
If you can believe them eventually you find true happiness,
If you find these encouraging sentences,
You are anyway on the good road and over the dark ages.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Enjoy Life. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Finger's Moving - A.S.L - Fresh Cut Dais.., sEaN nOrTh
- COPLA 70 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- The Ragged Men As Ph.D. Guides On Indian.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Fraud Scholar & The Ragged Ph.D. Gui.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Shadow & Raven Haiku, Chenou Liu
- I Will Bake A Cake, Chris Zachariou
- Frosted Torrents, Mishka Allport
- Opinion Vs Opinion, Kyle Schlicher
- Sunlight Crawling, Kyle Schlicher
- Experiment with Flute!, Geetha Jayakumar