Energy Vampires are Empaths
Evil Empaths that take Energy.
They take energy from humans,
animals and even plants. The
Worst of them are the ones that
murder people by making them so
upset or nonchalant that they commit
suicide. Ex: Guy gets so angry he
murders his family and himself. This
Is an example of what Energy Vampires
do. Don't get mixed up between
Empaths, Energy Vampires, and Regular
Vampires. If you were to ever
run into an Energy Vampire it will
Be too late for you. The will feel
you and start to drain you like a
sponge soaking wet. Maybe that sounded
a little harsh. But they started it.
Just pray really hard you may
Survive, hide your emotions and
hold your breath.
tabitha driskell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Energy Vampire by tabitha driskell )
- The Truest Love., Achill Ladd
- Points made between waves, Mark Heathcote
- ignus fatuus or sketches of my past?, Mandolyn ...
- Black Wings, Lilly Emery
- United we Stand Divided we fall, Aftab Alam
- Beauty, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Come Home, Richard Provencher
- Like our dream, Aftab Alam
- A puppet in times hand, Aftab Alam
- Nature's arts., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)