RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Watching rhythms come into being as they are sung in voices on karaoke nights.
Lively rhythms, giving us a chance to clap and stomp our feet in unison.
Enjoying the music with energetic elation, never regretting any moment we get together and have fun in rhythmical pleasure.
Laughing, everyone knowing who we are, as we rock in the hallways every time.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Energetic Elation by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Beginning The Day, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Split Second, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp