RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Wandering down lanes of memory's images, watching my past as it was lived when younger.
An enduring video of what I used to see and think of, all details coming across clearly and distinctly in colorful tones of rhythm.
Loving to traverse through all the visions, knowing the impressions by heart and wishing at times that I could go back and relive some of them.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Enduring Videos by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- من معادلات الحرية, نزار قباني
- A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- Nemesis, Nalini Chaturvedi
- When I Cut Your lawn, Malcolm Brown
- death, Omobude Saint perry
- So U Wannabe A Holy Cow, Boy, sEaN nOrTh
- In Between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan