Far along to where Time's arrow flees
Where matter, banished, bereft of energies.
Photons no longer zip
Like a squeezed lemon pip.
The universe has deflated entropies.
One may not look into this time.
For then, its energies would climb
And overt intervention
Required for attention
Would negate its total peace sublime.
Therefore this period would not be missed
From the tabulated universal list.
An event that=s unobserved
Leaves reality unserved.
In actuality, it can't exist.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Endless by Jan Sand )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost