Far along to where Time's arrow flees
Where matter, banished, bereft of energies.
Photons no longer zip
Like a squeezed lemon pip.
The universe has deflated entropies.
One may not look into this time.
For then, its energies would climb
And overt intervention
Required for attention
Would negate its total peace sublime.
Therefore this period would not be missed
From the tabulated universal list.
An event that=s unobserved
Leaves reality unserved.
In actuality, it can't exist.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Endless by Jan Sand )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Levitation is Nothing New, Clayton Van Schaack
- Morning Song, Pijush Biswas
- Nightfall, Humphrey Bryant
- Directions Of Magical Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sackcloth and Ashes, Matthew Buck
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan
- Simply Spoken Dissearpering Vapors, Heather Burns