RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sauntering into periods of loneliness,
taking empty promises and heartaches as
they pull me into saddened corners of grief.
Everlasting lapses, sending endings of life,
exercising lament often throughout each day.
Leaving behind all feelings kept in emotional
tirades, seeking entries into peaceful
surroundings some day.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ending Lapses by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke