Musfiq us shaleheen
End of The Earth
The last I see the blank edges
A long lost love with blank spaces
But no more sign of life
Or behind the life-
No more roads to take off
Or to take away-
Only the edge, the sharp edge
Deep and high angular-
Only if I wish I can try to climb
But where, where I will go?
Is there the limit?
Or beyond the limit!
As if its may be the
limit of the earth-
Seems to be an,
End of the earth
Musfiq us shaleheen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
- Shaleheen,24th January,2014
Comments about this poem (End of The Earth by Musfiq us shaleheen )
Did you read them?
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah