End Of Take# 1
We want and we can't have,
We want and we Cannot have,
And Life goes by like a fleeting ship,
A bad clip, in a bad play
That stops at no port,
And has nothing to say.
And with no Hope for Tomorrow, per se
The Dream, stops here
You know the end is very near
And all of that Love you have accumulated
Will wither and die and go to waste,
In your Life all those Dreams shattered
In the utmost and most ridiculous way.
Sandra Feldman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (End Of Take# 1 by Sandra Feldman )
Did you read them?
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid