Rosy lips and orange cheeks
Searched for an empty space
Though it is a myth
And longed for the truth.
My eyes clung
On the ups and downs
The dips and flats
And the narrow lines.
Colliding the triangular zone
where the empty space
And narrow lips rests
And wanted to kiss.
but the clock struck six
And waited for nine
To mix a cocktail
And fix it soon.
An infinite wait
That defies the oceans
Monarchs and Knights
Gave up their Crowns.
Beneath the sky
Fascinating it is
And admiring all
Without the sense of reality.
Oscillation of the pendulum
Fixed into the empty space
Clockwise or anticlockwise
Fast or slow
With hugs and sighs
Can never give up
Or to cover up the empty space
Though it is a myth or reality.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Empty space by sekharan pookkat )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- A Little Daughter, What Have I In Poor I.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- crazy huh, Natalie Washington
- Textology - 5. Sentences, Joseph Archer
- Why have you destroyed, gajanan mishra
- यादों की चाह.............., sanjay kumar maurya
- I am in the river of blood, gajanan mishra
- Textology - 4. Statements, Joseph Archer
- Nobody, maryline vautravers
- Textology - 3. Mistakes, Joseph Archer
- Your smile, Leong Ming Loong