Rosy lips and orange cheeks
Searched for an empty space
Though it is a myth
And longed for the truth.
My eyes clung
On the ups and downs
The dips and flats
And the narrow lines.
Colliding the triangular zone
where the empty space
And narrow lips rests
And wanted to kiss.
but the clock struck six
And waited for nine
To mix a cocktail
And fix it soon.
An infinite wait
That defies the oceans
Monarchs and Knights
Gave up their Crowns.
Beneath the sky
Fascinating it is
And admiring all
Without the sense of reality.
Oscillation of the pendulum
Fixed into the empty space
Clockwise or anticlockwise
Fast or slow
With hugs and sighs
Can never give up
Or to cover up the empty space
Though it is a myth or reality.
sekharan pookkat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Empty space by sekharan pookkat )
Did you read them?
- दिनैनि सानरेबाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Storm Within, Erika Wingo
- The Beloved XXXVI, Sadiqullah Khan
- Last Inks XXXVII, Sadiqullah Khan
- Sit silently, hasmukh amathalal
- Only People XXXVIII, Sadiqullah Khan
- Music to My Ears XXXIX, Sadiqullah Khan
- Naked Storm XL, Sadiqullah Khan
- Democracy in Decay XLI, Sadiqullah Khan
- Boundless Honor XLII, Sadiqullah Khan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Hunger, Jayanta Mahapatra
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)