Shadow in the Night
I feel sick to my stomach,
I'm sick of the lies.
I'm sick of the deception,
I'm sick of crying.
Maybe if I could make myself totally numb,
No one will ever hurt me.
Maybe if I stop caring,
I could stop hurting.
But I guess until then,
until i can push everyone away,
I'll feel all this pain.
Shadow in the Night's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Empty by Shadow in the Night )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla