Life is full of empty holes.
Emptiness, A hole, has opened to be filled.
I see honor, sorrow, loss and separation.
My loss brings tears,
So much pain!
Emptiness, a chance for a new beginning.
Can this be a good thing?
Holes to be filled with new dreams and other things.
Emptiness, holes flood with passion,
New friends, new dreams, new love,
Open heart and open mind.
Life is full of empty holes,
That need to be filled.
Ronald Chapman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Emptiness by Ronald Chapman )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Living With Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- December, Nassy Fesharaki
- Warmth, Michael McParland
- Lovely and nice future, hasmukh amathalal
- A Dream Outside a Dream, Amber Carr
- Saying What We Are Not, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Grieve Your Old Self, Frank Okoth
- Poetry, Adriana Avila
- Universal Heart Association, Adriana Avila
- Sleeping Soundly(also known as: Thought .., Luo Zhihai