Life is full of empty holes.
Emptiness, A hole, has opened to be filled.
I see honor, sorrow, loss and separation.
My loss brings tears,
So much pain!
Emptiness, a chance for a new beginning.
Can this be a good thing?
Holes to be filled with new dreams and other things.
Emptiness, holes flood with passion,
New friends, new dreams, new love,
Open heart and open mind.
Life is full of empty holes,
That need to be filled.
Ronald Chapman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Emptiness by Ronald Chapman )
- Ode to the Busker, Tania Montgomery
- I have forgotten who I am, gajanan mishra
- Love is a liquid ~~~ 55, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- HE IS A MAN, Donald R Charon
- Dead Stone, ramesh rai
- Our Lives, Sandra Feldman
- All Mine, For Me, Donald R Charon
- To Someone Special On PoemHunter, Electric Lady
- love, jaquesha webb
- I Am A Feather, Richard Provencher
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 October 1875 - 1 December 1947)