To get out all these Emotions!
Anger at my inability to release my Emotions
Burning like wild fire!
My extreme hatred of that guy
My extreme love of that man
Why can i not
my Emotions! ?
why do they not
my Emotions? !
these words of mine.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Emotions by wild flower )
- The lost love, nancy cullen
- जोमैया मोसायो, Ronjoy Brahma
- Fracturing Minds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Migrants Plight, Paul Sebastian
- Sharing Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Human in art, hasmukh amathalal
- Legacy Of Goodness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Snowflakes, Wani Rahil
- Moments That Never Were, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- TREASURE ISLAND: Overall Statistics, Frank Avon
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- City That Does Not Sleep, Federico García Lorca
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(July 15 1964)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(21 May 1855 – 27 November 1916)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1644 - 1694)