RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Delving into memory's storage boxes, searching for ideas,
reciting old poetry.
Mixed together with piles of faded images, selecting and
choosing certain thoughts is, at times, very difficult.
Wandering the long, black hallways with a flashlight,
leaves a lot to be desired.
Only certain things come to mind as they are illuminated,
the rest is encased and written from a capsule of
Knowing the differences of nightmare pastimes, does little
for emotional ties bound back then.
Counting steps silently, hesitating sometimes, searching
for bearings to find the way through life and it's
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Thinking of strengths and weaknesses contained in each person.
How many times, events are overcome because a friend walks
into your life with a helping hand.
Comments about this poem (Emotional Pathways by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- art uncle jude, binod bastola
- happy birthday to you, shubham sutar
- Flying together, Nalini Chaturvedi
- fight back for you, shubham sutar
- Indulgence, Angela Khristin Brown
- Inspiration of Infancy, Chris Jax
- Assorted Interpretations, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver