RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Feeling deeply inside, a thread of oblivion dangling
back and forth in an inner ebb and tide.
Flowing through the desert, an undercurrent of purpose
flitting in and out, attempting to destroy all of me,
and yet, allowing an outpouring of emotion to release
itself into another poem.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Emotional Output by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Sky is red, Aftab Alam
- Musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
- Alone in December, James Anthony Creamer
- Mind Albums, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Nerd's Way of Thinking, James Anthony Creamer
- Need, Akhtar Jawad
- A Poem for You, James Anthony Creamer
- My Nephews, James Anthony Creamer
- Alone in January, James Anthony Creamer
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)