emo ke'a ni mot? !
እሞ ኸኣ ንሞት!
እሞ ኸኣ ንሞት? !
እሞ ኸኣ ንሞት? ! ንሕልፈት ንቕብጸት? ?
ኣይደነላን'የ፣ ኣይሰግደላን፣ ኣይፍገምን'የ'ታ! '
ብሕልኮ ብወስታ፣ እጠማጠም'ምበር…
ንሞት! እሞ ኸኣ ንሕልፈት
ክብሪ ብዘይ ክብረት
ኣይሰግደላን፣ ኣይፍገምን፣ ኣይምብርከኽን'የ'ታ!
ምስ ክብርን ክብረታን
ኣይደነላን'የ ዘንተ እለት!
Seid Saleh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (emo ke'a ni mot? ! by Seid Saleh )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
Poem of the Day
- Controlling The Narrative, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Hallucinated, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Livng In Fear To Live Life, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Dil Jeetney Ki Khatir (Being Inspired By.., Akhtar Jawad
- Hershey, Nero CaroZiv
- Tired 2, Michael P. McParland
- Happiness Returns, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Poetry I Adore, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Monkeys in City, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Emptiness, Marilyn Jean