You came to me late in life's long race,
Gods softpetal falling over me,
Jouyous and sweet and a never ending dream.
The Father inside me glows eternal in utter glee.
This gray old man has had lifes hard times,
Always seeking shelter from its fire and rain.
Never thinking that true joy and happiness could find my heart again,
Your sweet gentle soul is my never ending ryme.
The dawn gives way to day like a rainbow in the rain,
You will grace this Earth and spred happiness to every eye you see,
The sparkle of your Fathers eye and the little Princess you will allways be.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Emma's Grace by Doug Morrow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Writing Written Classic Plot Our Lives, Terence G. Craddock
- Stripper Tit, Richard Thripp
- From Eed - aRe yOU. rEaLy. still DrOniNg.., sEaN nOrTh
- A Matter Of Words, Of Muses And Other Ghosts
- Massasauga Saga - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- givesthewholegameaway, sEaN nOrTh
- Elegy of a crafted death, Shruti Goswami
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash