Emerald waters haunt my dreams of late.
Ancient oak hold Spring deep within their bough.
Dappled sunbeams chalk crystal streams awake.
Young Summer winds tease hare and bare hedgerow.
Emerald waters lay my mind at rest.
Nature sent to heal within verdant rhyme.
Devoured through timid hand I request,
Deservedly to reap this life of mine.
This gossamer world oh so easily spun,
From threads natural to an open heart.
With golden appled oak in Autumn sun,
Pure healing truth to offer from the start.
Such liquid life flowing from heartfelt stream,
Draw this slumbering soul from Winter's dream.
Anthony Di'anno's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Emerald Waters by Anthony Di'anno )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan
- Simply Spoken Dissearpering Vapors, Heather Burns
- amour is armour because of the r, Mandolyn ...
- Where Can I Buy Happine$$, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken Wind Dance, Heather Burns
- Lights Out, Bill Cantrell
- our conversation's getting fat, Mandolyn ...
- AHMAD RAMI احمد رامي, MOHAMMAD SKATI