Emerald waters haunt my dreams of late.
Ancient oak hold Spring deep within their bough.
Dappled sunbeams chalk crystal streams awake.
Young Summer winds tease hare and bare hedgerow.
Emerald waters lay my mind at rest.
Nature sent to heal within verdant rhyme.
Devoured through timid hand I request,
Deservedly to reap this life of mine.
This gossamer world oh so easily spun,
From threads natural to an open heart.
With golden appled oak in Autumn sun,
Pure healing truth to offer from the start.
Such liquid life flowing from heartfelt stream,
Draw this slumbering soul from Winter's dream.
Anthony Di'anno's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Emerald Waters by Anthony Di'anno )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Handsome and king, hasmukh amathalal
- Stoned by sadness, Nalini Chaturvedi
- The Goodness of a Life-mate (Section-6 .., rajendran muthiah
- Heart to, hasmukh amathalal
- An Ode to my Tree, Kelly Curiel
- foliage, snehanair manikkath
- Love Lures Life! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE
- Yamashita/Medina Standard, Richard Thripp
- drops of dew, binod bastola
- Hello, This Is Reez, Rimni chakravarty