Come and kiss
Hesitate not, nor fear;
I born to delight ye.
Oh! My dear.
Young bucks, aristocrats and knights,
All are my slave.
It is I - -
Deserve abode in heaven-cave,
Even than questionable why?
Proudly, I equip.
Armour to snowy nip,
Command over the chronic tension,
Played a pivotal role,
In making glorious;
My history whole.
Cato-Virgil's works reveal wide precious.
On ground of
Casual foiling or accumulated wealth;
Certain will do the job,
Injury to health.
Ravindra Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Embrace Me by Ravindra Kumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...