Emblem of peace
I am the emblem of peace and prosperity
But the quarrelsome elements are here
Wine women gambling and slaughterhouse
And they wanted to kill me
They should know I am not here to die.
I am the sky I am the sky I am the sky
The cloud the thunder the noise and terror
Have no capacity to do any harm to me
I am as clear as before, my dear
As You are here with me always.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Emblem of peace by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Around the eyes, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Lovely Child, Akhtar Jawad
- Courtny Stoned, shelly keats
- Politically right, Hardik Vaidya
- Pussy cat, gajanan mishra
- Geweldskoorts, Madrason writer
- Sine Curve, Hardik Vaidya
- Alone in the Winepress, Terrance Tracy
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra