RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Evenings still as a placid lake, rock me into dreams of yesterday when I was younger.
Tell-tale mornings offering vestiges of an opportunity to be a quiet talent on earth.
Screaming in silent words on paper, developing sincere thoughts.
Delivering many ideas to people all over the whole world.
Choosing the words from a photographic memory screen, holding onto every picturesque memory held inside my mind.
Focusing with an intensity that heightens elliptical nighttime songs.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Elliptical Songs by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- If all we know is love, Mark Heathcote
- Remove Yourself From Bitterness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fornicating In The Bowels Of Unswerving .., Captain Cur
- im not okay, Faith Taylors
- The world is like a worm, Mark Heathcote
- Our shared tear, Julie Shirley
- Conscious Peal, Adeosun Olamide
- Living Contradictions, Sandra Feldman
- Alley Church, Adeosun Olamide
- Desirable Effects, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(c. 600 BCE)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1886 - 1967)