Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih
'Either Way Condition Applies'
When one is going,
A tower of condition applies.
When one is static,
A formal condition roams.
When one is on the top of
A lens of counter forces roams,
From net to nail,
One would go.
When one is quick to smile,
The third law of motion finds balance.
When one is bad,
One of these conditions comes by.
What power then can life enforce? ,
Life is a process proven
to continuing forever,
But it will worth nothing,
In absence of unbalance
forces of life,
Say either way: condition applies.
Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Either Way Condition Applies' by Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Private Obsession, Electric Lady
- Dispossessed Nests By Jayanta Mahapatra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Princess, Gabriel Jirgba
- THE PRETTY RAMADAN IS GOING TO EXPIRE AF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Lullaby For The Doomed, Willian Menuci
- into her goblet, gordon nosworthy
- Night's Tale, Willian Menuci
- Soldiers, Tony Adah
- Morning Hymn, David Lessard
- How Bluntly Speak They, The CPI(M) Even.., Bijay Kant Dubey