Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih
'Either Way Condition Applies'
When one is going,
A tower of condition applies.
When one is static,
A formal condition roams.
When one is on the top of
A lens of counter forces roams,
From net to nail,
One would go.
When one is quick to smile,
The third law of motion finds balance.
When one is bad,
One of these conditions comes by.
What power then can life enforce? ,
Life is a process proven
to continuing forever,
But it will worth nothing,
In absence of unbalance
forces of life,
Say either way: condition applies.
Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Either Way Condition Applies' by Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Watch Free [28th] WWE Royal Rumble 2015 .., Noah Hariss
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns