Egoistic One Day
Today I will fold up all my wishes…
I will be so silent & hushed
In a closed locked door
Today I will make it rain thru pain & strain
From my heart core!
Today I wanted to be so alone
And I am going to fight with me in my head
Its about so long I did not fight
Today without you all the day I will spend!
Today it will be cutoff
Today I wanted to feel pretty smug!
So as to my life will again chug ……
Ruby Mostazir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Egoistic One Day by Ruby Mostazir )
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...