Egoistic One Day
Today I will fold up all my wishes…
I will be so silent & hushed
In a closed locked door
Today I will make it rain thru pain & strain
From my heart core!
Today I wanted to be so alone
And I am going to fight with me in my head
Its about so long I did not fight
Today without you all the day I will spend!
Today it will be cutoff
Today I wanted to feel pretty smug!
So as to my life will again chug ……
Ruby Mostazir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Egoistic One Day by Ruby Mostazir )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro