Lawrence S. Pertillar
Just a wish supported by initiative.
And a desire driven by a crave.
A willingness to dismiss opposition.
With refusing discouragement,
To adopt to adapt as if welcomed.
Being unafraid to make mistakes.
And an acceptance of those who critique,
Since they will be all over the place.
Identifying to stop doubts.
With a knowing what is wanted,
Blocks doubts out.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Effort Takes by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Valentine, mary douglas
- GOD'S GLORY, Tom Zart
- Even After Us, Naveed Akram
- companions, paul bamberger
- Nothing Else To Do, Kyle Schlicher
- MARTYRS الشهداء, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Take My Calm, Midnights Voice
- At The Bus Station In Charleston, South .., Kyle Schlicher
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE فوق صخرة ا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Today I Watched A fly, Kyle Schlicher