Lawrence S. Pertillar
Just a wish supported by initiative.
And a desire driven by a crave.
A willingness to dismiss opposition.
With refusing discouragement,
To adopt to adapt as if welcomed.
Being unafraid to make mistakes.
And an acceptance of those who critique,
Since they will be all over the place.
Identifying to stop doubts.
With a knowing what is wanted,
Blocks doubts out.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Effort Takes by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
Did you read them?
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner