Divyesh J. Shah
Development, growth or new invention,
For any country, state or nation,
IT is essential to get GOOD EDUCATION.
Education is priority,
To live in today’s society.
Education is the key,
To set us tension free,
Importance of Education,
For new generation,
Lowers Financial Frustration,
Give life protection.
School and college,
A place for Knowledge,
To avoid skill shortage,
Need education in village.
Education is the light of child’s mind
It makes him literate and disciplined,
Problems of any Kind,
Education gives a way to find.
Education is power,
To build success tower.
Education is in abundance,
Provide life’s insurance.
Education is a treasure,
Ones cannot significantly measure,
Relives earning pressure,
Makes bright future
Education is the path to successes door,
Education is the growth floor.
Education sets the motion,
In life for us to function.
To change ones fate,
This needs no debate,
You have a future to create,
Never leave it too late.
Let’s break the monotony,
Let’s set the economy,
Let’s all of us give call,
Education for all…
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Education by Divyesh J. Shah )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- A Farewell, William Wordsworth
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- GOD IS NOT RELIGIOUS, Michael P. Johnson
- Home, 107 tshepzen
- Inanity (2014), MILTON STYNER
- Where once you stood, Edward Clapham
- Thou hast dove eyes, thou hast dove eyes., devon da poet
- Habits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- CAN'T GET THERE., Terry Collett
- Blurred vision., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- One Hundred and Eleven Cranks, Mitchell Gonzalez
- Want Versus Need..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR