Edge Of Your Skin
Just rip me up
and climb inside
inject me with
what makes you high.
Take a deep breath
then fill me up
and now its something
more then love.
There's some kind of light
at the end
when you touch
the edge of my skin.
Once so hard to speak
now so easily done
that eyes that pierced me once
and i am hypnotized.
Your words they pour
like children to the playground
i am drinking what you have
making that soft sound.
Its the feeling you get
that makes me sweat
this some kinda of day dream i'll never forget
and there's some kind of light
at the end
drinking the stuff that you bred
and touching the edge of your skin.
Sofia Darling's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Edge Of Your Skin by Sofia Darling )
- THEY GOT TIRED لقد تعبوا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal